Friday 5 August 2011

Just thought I would say at this point that I absolutely love Pokemon. Ok. Good... Only my bestest friend knows so I might let HIM see this but none of my other friends :) If he is reading this just a little shout out to Old Greg. I got you a picture, its  of Curly Jefferson ----->

                           blood from a cats face

Yup. Oh the Randomness that is my brain :)




Anyway so Now its time for the part that  I like to call....

So if you don't like pokemon or if you have more important things to be doing (which i highly doubt)
just skip this bit, and dont worry there will be no more posta about pokemon... probably ; )



So yeah, this is what is goin daaaaan in the Pokemon world....

Ive been trying to get a shiny for frigging AGESSSS! I have tried REs with 2 DSs to no avail and now I'm onto masuda method (which i find strangely relaxing?) and so far I am doing Sewaddles and Yamasks. I have hatched about 102 Sewaddles and about 40 yamasks :( I will keep trying!!!





Also I have been collecting Pokemon Cards but only the new Unova ones coz theyre pretty damn awesome in my opinion and has got to be my favourite gen although I have a real soft spot for the fourth gen. So yeah here are my top 6 Favourite Pokemon cards that I OWN.


So yeah thats it I guess :) Still looking for a lilligant card but maybe I'll buy some in Las Vegas :)
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment